What information we collect
To comply with financial regulations and to enable Mulberry Colburn Associates to serve you in the best possible way, we may collect and store personal information such as;
- Your name
- Your date and nationality of birth
- Business and residential addresses
- Identity information such as a social security or passport number
- Personal financial information
How we collect your information
At every stage of the information collection process, Mulberry Colburn Associates, where necessary and possible will inform you of our intention to collect and store your information. Mulberry Colburn Associates typically collect your personal information from the following source;
- Directly from yourself via conversation, in person or mail;
- Directly from yourself through the account application process;
- Through account transactions'
- Through credit agencies to verify your information.
Protecting your information
Access to your personal information is completely restricted to Mulberry Colburn Associates employees, unless they are deemed by the duty to serve you as a client. Mulberry Colburn Associates take every measure possible to protect your information. This includes implementing and maintaining physical and electronic security to recognized levels of precaution.
Third party disclosure
Mulberry Colburn Associates is a private, independent firm. We do not disclose any information regarding our clients to non-regulatory, third parties.